Please read these terms and conditions carefully. You must accept these terms and conditions before you can proceed with your booking.
In these terms and conditions “we” means Swamp Motel Ltd. (company number 10535732)
Tickets are sold subject to the following terms and conditions:
1. Please check dates and times before completing your booking as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
2. It is your responsibility to bring your ticket / e-ticket with you in order to gain admission.
3. We reserve the right to limit the number of tickets that a single buyer can purchase (a “performance limit”).
4. Tickets cannot be resold or offered for resale
a. at a profit; or
b. through non-authorised ticketing agents (including but not limited to secondary selling sites such as StubHub, eBay and Viagogo)
5. Tickets resold or offered for resale in breach of condition 4 will be cancelled and secondary buyers will not be able to gain entry to the performance. We will assist secondary buyers with any evidence they require to reclaim money from a non-authorised ticketing agent.
6. We may blacklist
a. buyers who repeatedly resell or offer their tickets for resale through non-authorised ticketing agents;
b. buyers who resell or offer for resale tickets that exceed any performance limit.
EXCHANGES, CREDIT, RETURNS AND REFUNDS
7. We offer exchanges or credit in limited circumstances only. Please contact our Box Office for further details.
8. If you can no longer attend the performance, you may be able to exchange your ticket for another date. Echanges are at our discretion and subject to availability. Exchanges may take place, at our discretion, up until 48 hours in advance of the performance. Please contact our Box Office for further details on ticket exchanges.
9. Tickets will only be refunded where we cancel or abandon the performance. In the case of abandonment, refunds will be at our discretion taking into account the point at which the performance was abandoned. Any refund will be of the face value of your tickets only – we will not refund booking fees.
10. Latecomers will not be admitted.
11. We reserve the right to make changes to running times, performers and such other matters as we consider to be reasonably necessary.
12. From time to time, we may film, photograph or make audio recordings of the experience and/or audience members. You consent to being photographed, filmed or otherwise recorded as a member of the audience and consent to the resulting materials being used for marketing purposes, including in commercial distribution, publication and Swamp Motel communications, without payment or copyright.
13. In exceptional circumstances we reserve the right to provide an alternative timeslot to that specified on the ticket.
14. We reserve the right to refuse admission, terminate a visit or restrict access at short notice and without prior warning. In particular, we ask our visitors to treat our staff and other visitors with respect and kindness. We are a company that is inclusive and welcoming. Anyone who does not uphold this culture may be asked to leave.
15. Security checks may be in place at the time of your visit, and may include bag searches.
16. There are no cloakroom facilities at The Drop. Small bags will be admitted into the experience. Large bags / luggage is not permitted in the experience and cannot be left anywhere else. Anything you bring with you will have to remain on your person for the duration of the game.
17. We reserve the right to refuse admission if you are carrying prohibited items, which include but are not limited to: weapons, ammunition, explosives, horns, whistles, drums, fireworks, flagpoles, large umbrellas or any other item which in our reasonable opinion, may cause danger or disruption to the experience, staff, or other visitors (regardless of whether or not such item is illegal or is carried for specific purposes).
18. You are not permitted to bring food and beverages onto the premises, including alcohol, except for medical reasons. We reserve the right to refuse entry and remove you from the premises at any time if, in our reasonable opinion, you are intoxicated.
19. Children under the age of 18 are not permitted. You must be over 18 to experience The Drop.
20. Smoking is prohibited anywhere on site.
21. Dogs will not be admitted (except assistance dogs).
22. We reserve the right to ask for proof of eligibility for Access tickets at the time of admission.
23. You must sign an accident waiver and release of liability form in order to be admitted to the experience. We reserve the right to refuse admission if this form is not signed.
24. You make travel, accommodation and hospitality arrangements relating to the experience at your own risk. If a timeslot is cancelled or rescheduled our liability in respect of such arrangements is limited to the refund set out in condition 9.
25. We will not be held responsible for any loss, theft or damage of your personal belongings, other than caused as a result of our negligence or other breach of statutory duty.